Endoscopic surgery is a newer modality of surgery. Endoscopic surgery is performed using a scope, special instruments and a camera. This allows your surgeon to see inside your body and perform procedures without making major incisions, allowing for easier recovery time and less pain and discomfort. Endoscopic procedures are most often used for diagnosis.
Laparoscopy is a type of endoscopic surgery where major operations can be done by just three to four small holes in the abdomen. It can also be used to diagnose conditions.
Hysteroscopy is a procedure used to see the inside of the uterus with a camera. This can help in diagnosing and treating gynaecological conditions.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic oophorectomy/cystectomy
- Diagnostic laparoscopy for pain, infertility etc.
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Poly cystic ovarian disease (drilling)
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Laparoscopic tubal recanalization
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy ( for fibroids)
- Tubo-ovarian mass
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy ( or bleeding, infertility, etc )
- Hysteroscopic polypectomy
- Asherman’s syndrome
- Endometrial sampling
- Office hysteroscopy